Join us at our 2014 Gala!
Saturday, May 3, 2014
Museum of the Earth
Live Auction: 7:30-8pm
Silent Auction: 6-8:30pm
Don your suit and tie, or dust off your bell bottoms and tie-dye, and join us in celebration of three innovative PRI programs: our coral reef aquaria at the Museum, our trout tank at the Nature Center, and WetLab, our research lab with marine and freshwater aquaria.
Groove to music of the 60s, enjoy wine, beer, and food by Serendipity Catering, and the excitement of both live and silent auctions. Special prize for best 60s attire!
A few helpful hints for 60s attire:
- Patches - both repair and political
- Long or large belt (preferably macrame with beads)
- Vest - mismatching
- Loose fitting shirt - puffy sleeves and purple or paisley
- Leather boots or tennis shoes
- Braids, beads and a clean but unkempt hairstyle
- Face-paint! (Or temporary flower tattoo)
- Hat decorated with flora and feathers
- ALL your bracelets, rings and necklaces
Gala tickets may be purchased here.
If you would like to support our mission, please donate below. We hope to see you at the Gala!
Our generous 2014 Gala sponsors: