Summer Camp at the Cayuga Nature Center
Camps offered in Summer 2016:
- Preschool Naturalist Camp (ages 3 - 5)
- Animal Camp (ages 10 - 14)
- Archery Camp (ages 12 - 14)
- Art Camp (ages 8 - 12)
- Critter Camp (ages 7 - 9)
- Explorer Camp (ages 5 - 12)
- TEAM Challenge Camp (ages 10 - 14)
- Counselor in Training (CIT) Program (ages 14+)
NOTE: When registering, please fill out and submit a Medical History Form.
Summer Camp 2016 forms:
Important: If you need a scholarship, please apply to the Young Naturalist Access Program here, before registering for camp. Note: Processing takes one week.
- To register offline for Summer Camp, contact us for an application in PDF format.
- Medical History
- CIT application
- Camp Scholarship/Young Naturalist Access Program (YNAP) application. (More information about YNAP can be found here.)
For more information, please call Dayna Jorgenson at 607-273-6260 x227.