Summer Camp at the Cayuga Nature Center
Download the Summer Camp brochure here.
- Preschool Naturalist Camp (ages 3 - 6)
- Explorer Camp (ages 5 - 12)
- Critter Camp (ages 7 - 9)
- Animal Camp (ages 10 - 16)
- TEAM Challenge Camp (ages 10 - 16)
- Earth Keepers (ages 10 - 16)
- Adventure Trek (ages 10 - 16)
- Counselor in Training (CIT) Program (ages 13+)
NOTE: When registering, please fill out and submit a Medical History Form.
Summer Camp 2014 forms:
- Summer Camp Registration (alternative to online form)
- Medical History
- Adventure Trek Doctor Permission
- CIT Application
- Summer Camp Scholarship Application
For more information, please call Dayna Jorgenson at 607-273-6260 x227.