Summer Camp at the Cayuga Nature Center
Camps offered from June 29th to September 4th:
- Preschool Naturalist Camp (ages 3 - 5)
- Explorer Camp (ages 5 - 12)
- Art Camp: Apprentices (ages 7 - 9)
- Art Camp: Masters (ages 10 - 14)
- Critter Camp (ages 7 - 9)
- Animal Camp (ages 10 - 14)
- TEAM Challenge Camp (ages 10 - 14)
- Counselor in Training (CIT) Program (ages 14+)
NOTE: When registering, please fill out and submit a Medical History Form.
Summer Camp 2015 forms:
Important: If you are applying for a scholarship, please do not apply online. Rather, print the form and send it in with the rest of the documents.
- Summer Camp Registration (alternative to online form)
- Medical History
- CIT application
- Camp Scholarship/Young Naturalist Access Program (YNAP) application. (More information about YNAP can be found here)
For more information, please call Dayna Jorgenson at 607-273-6260 x227.